May 15-September 15
$180.00 per night with a 2 night minimum
September 16-May 14
$125.00 per night with a 2 night minimum.
Rates are based on double occupancy - add $25.00 for each additional guest. The cabin will be open and ready for you to enjoy at 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival. Check out time is 11:00 am.
• Rates do not include 7.5% local sales tax.
• All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
• Rates and availability are subject to change until guaranteed with a credit card.
• Final payment is due upon arrival. (Cash or Check only)
• We ask that you be respectful of the condition in which you leave the cabin. Guests agree to maintain the cabin and its furnishings in good condition. If additional cleaning or repairs are required after your departure, the cleaning/repair costs will be the guests’ responsibility.
• Please advise us of changes or cancellations at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
• Cancellations received within 14 days of your arrival date will be subject to a one night cancellation fee.
2 - 4
Convenient location to downtown Homer and the Homer Spit. 5525 Carlson Place, Homer, Alaska.
Don’t hesitate to call for advice on what to do in Homer - where to dine (our favorite subject) shopping, activities or to grab one more of Kim cookies.
We do hope your stay is visually pleasing and luxuriously comfortable.
Open year round, our guests enjoy…
• Accommodations for up to 5 guests
• 1 queen bed downstairs
• 1 king bed in the open loft
• Twin sofa sleeper
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dog Friendly
• Cable TV Wi-Fi
• ¾ bath
(907) 299-3071 /(907) 235-5645 • Homer, Alaska • kim@RaspberryHillAlaska.com